- Economical on water (thanks to recovery and less watering)
- Bearing capacity, consistency and comfort of the working surface
- Versatility; adapts to all levels and disciplines
- For schools and arenas
- Optimal management of moisture level
- Consistent mechanical and sporting properties year round
AquaTrack® is a latest generation, patented equestrian flooring soil, ideal for equestrian schools and arenas
AquaTrack® equestrian soil uses the principle of a sealed “reservoir structure”. The working surface is essentially kept damp by capilliary action. The AB Track Silver® working layer is made of a microsand with strictly controlled grain size and AB TEX® synthetic fibres. The height of groundwater in the school is regulated by an external regulation ring, with inspection hatch and a draining geocomposite, which allow the water level to be adjusted.
AquaTrack® is flooring for school and arenas. Ideal both inside and outdoors.
AquaTrack equestrian flooring has 3 advantages:
1 - Water saving -> 15 times less watering in dry periods
2 - Ground quality -> Comfortable, springy, flexible
3 - Versatility of use -> the same floor can be used for leisure or competition use