Liberty XC is one of the latest designs by Freejump, inventor of the boots and chaps combination used in competition by top riders worldwide.
• Quick and easy to fit using external LIBERTY CONCEPT velcro pads.
• Double outer skin, oiled leather, single full-grain internal skin for guaranteed optimum contact and feel.
• Offset rear YKK injection-moulded zip for easy fitment and to protect the saddle from scratches.
- • YKK front zip for ultra quick and easy fastening
- • Stitched sole for all-terrain wear
- • Ultra robust oiled leather
- • Three spur positions
Using the same Velcro pad attachment system as the Liberty, the Liberty XC (XC for Cross Country) is firmly positioned as an ultra robust outdoor combination. The Liberty XC is a work boot, available in black for showjumping competitions and brown, which works especially well for eventing!
The boot has a broad, stitched sole, zip closure and 3 spur positions. The chaps have a full-grain, oiled leather inside panel, offset rear zip and tone-on-tone embroidered dragonfly motif. 100% leather.
Liberty XC boots should be cleaned with water, then alternately treated with leather care cream and wax.