This label is awarded to innovative projects endorsed by the competition cluster (Pôle de compétitivité) (.
• Innovative joint projects / such as the Single Inter-Ministerial Fund (FUI)
• Academic projects (whether joint or individual)
• Innovation projects either by companies of individuals (whether joint or individual)
• “Industry-level” innovation projects.
These may be research and/or development projects.
Projects should result – in the short, medium or long term – in knowledge, products, services or procedures that help improve competitiveness in the equine industry and/or related businesses.
They may be run by companies, research and training centres or individuals.
• To take advantage of the support offered by Pôle Hippolia in setting up the project
• To trial your project with industry experts and get their advice
• To get access to targeted finance
• To improve the credibility of the project in the eyes of future partners and customers
• To raise awareness of and promote the project in the equine industry and with partners of the cluster.
For more information about the labelling process, visit ourwebsite.